Girls Who Ask for Dick Pics

penis-close-up
Want to see what my cock looks like under a microscope? Cause that's what you'll get if you ask me for dick pics.

First off, girls who ask for dick pics are definitely sending mixed messages to guys as the vast majority of girls absolutely hate receiving unsolicited dick photos. But then, BAM out of the blue, a girl asks for one? Weird. Ok. I can do that.

Of course, being a scientist, I am going to let you get up close and personal with my cock.  That's the idea, right? So here you go ladies...my dick picks!  I used a microscope so you can see him in all his glorious detail (and yes, I am leaving myself open to a wide variety of jokes about using a microscope to see my dick.)

So you wanna see my cock? Here ya go! Bahahaha I love me!

dick-pics-up-close